Lee Summers' career began in the early 1990's when he was awarded his City and Guilds qualification in Advanced Craftmanship from Mander College Bedfordshire. He successfully completed a 4 1/2 year apprenticeship with M.J.Hillson's in Clophill, Bedfordshire.
After finishing his apprenticeship, Lee went on to become a self employed carpenter and worked on various building sites in the Home Counties.
In 1997, Lee decided to make the career change from working on building sites to working for Brathwaite's in Stevenage who specialise in kitchen, bathroom and bedroom installations. It was during this time that Lee began to build up his own client base and after just a year he had set up his own business. This small business went from strength to strength and Lee rapidly developed a portfolio of very satisfied customers. See testimonials.
As his reputation was growing as a reliable and skilled craftsman, Lee was contacted by one of the market leaders in kitchen and bathroom installations, MFI. He worked as one of their kitchen and bathroom sub-contractors for a number of years.
Currently, Lee continues to fit kitchens and bathrooms for some of the biggest names on the high street. Lee has worked for John Lewis for 17 years and Wickes for nearly 10 years.
LMS interiors is a family run business based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire with a proven track record of excellence and customer satisfaction guaranteed.
The LMS Team:-
Lee Summers (proprietor)
- Kitchen, bathroom and bedroom fitter/installation specialist
- BIKBBI member (The British Institute of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms)
- Electrical Part P qualified
Mitchell Summers (son)
- Apprentice fitter and electrician
- Level 2 Electrical City and Guilds qualification
- Starting level 3 Electrical in September
- Richard Powell: plasterer, decorator, structural worker and labourer
- Nick Archer: tiler
- Rob Hoad: Gas Safe registered gas engineer
- Inspace Electrical and Mechanical: qualified and reliable firm of electricians
- Modern Worktops: solid worktops supplier and fitter