From choosing the right kitchen, all the way through to installation and cleaning up after the job is finished, LMS kitchen installers based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire will guide you through the daunting process and 100% guarantee every customer is happy with their new kitchen. Whatever your budget, your new kitchen will be transformed from a mediocre room to the shining jewel in your house.
As evidenced in their testimonials, LMS kitchen installers have a proven track record in excellent product selection, value for money and customer satisfaction. LMS kitchen installers give a 2 year workmanship guarantee and a 5 year product guarantee providing no 3rd parties have completed any subsequent works.
LMS kitchen installers aim to complete your kitchen installation within a set time-frame, to a pre-agreed budget with as little disruption to your daily life as possible.
If you're looking to completely change your kitchen then LMS are the team for you and can give expert advice on complete kitchens and their top quality fitters can install everything to the highest specification. However, sometimes just by changing a few key aspects, you can make a room seem like a whole new space.
For example LMS can come in and work with you to update your kitchen space in the following ways:
- Flooring - this alone can create a huge impact and transform your kitchen
- Worktops - upgrading worktops to granite, laminate or timber for example to add a touch of style
- Cupboard fronts - a cheaper yet dramatic way to update a kitchen
Each project undertaken by the LMS team includes:
- Initial discussion with you about your preferences and personal requirements
- Measuring up the existing kitchen, taking into consideration layout and storage issues as well as technical factors such as plumbing, gas, electrics and lighting
- Collaborating together with you to create your perfect kitchen design
- Removal of old fixtures and fittings and preparing the room
- Installation of new kitchen
- Follow-up customer satisfaction visit to ensure everything is as you wished
The most important part in designing a kitchen is the layout. LMS kitchen installers will plan your kitchen around the 'working triangle.' This is the space between the three most used areas of a kitchen: the sink area; the hob and oven; and the fridge. In order to create as efficient a space as possible, LMS kitchen installers ensure the distance between these three areas is well thought out to make your kitchen as productive as possible.
Many kitchen nowadays are used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are entertaining, working, dining or simply just cooking, LMS kitchen installers will make the best use of any space. This can be done with the use of islands, breakfast bars, extra plug sockets to charge phones and laptops, and well thought out lighting.
LMS kitchen installers know that lighting plays an important role in the design of a new kitchen.
- Mood lighting can be used to produce a relaxed and intimate space perfect for entertaining and creating a softer environment
- Task lighting is vital when preparing food safely. A shadow free space can be achieved with highlighters and spotlights. These lighting tricks can also make a smaller kitchen seem much bigger as they can reflect light off surfaces
- Feature lighting is used by LMS kitchen installers to enhance a particular area of the kitchen. You may want to show off a beautiful china cabinet or accentuate the architecture of your kitchen by using up or down lighters
Whichever lighting effect you go for, you can be sure that LMS kitchen installers will advise you on all options available and create the most perfect space for you.
LMS use a wide range of practical storage solutions to keep your kitchen clutter free and running smoothly. These include: shelf inserts; door mounted baskets; carousels; built in bins with separate recycling compartments; floor to ceiling larders; and hanging rails. Your LMS kitchen installers can discuss with you all of these options and guide you towards the right option for your kitchen.